Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Thank you Sincerely, Reviewer

Second Day of School Outift

Hi! Lanie dropping by today to share my second day back to school outfit. One of my favorite photo shoot bloggists is Angelique S. of Sincerely, Reviewer. So today I want to thank her for all the great tips with a shoot in her honor. I hope you enjoy it.






I want to add my critique of this outfit, too. This is the first "craft show" outfit Xyra purchased. We all love the colors and pattern and design. However, it is obvious that the seamstress does not have an AG model. It's well crafted, but too big. The puffy sleeves, neck, collar, and waist all show how over sized it is. I added the green sash; it gives the waist more definition.

The shoes are Molly's saddle shoes. the socks are from the Our Generation Sweet in the Heat outfit.

It was fun having Lulu on the shoot with me.

Hope you are having a good week.

Best wishes,



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Thank you so much. You are so sweet. This photoshoot is fantastic! Simply stunning! You have great talent!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's Molls and Hannah here!
We just wanted to let you know before you comment:
1. ABSOLUTELY NO SWEARING
2. NO using God's name in vain.
3. Be nice.