Friday, September 20, 2013

Oops... Sorrys and Question of the Week!!!

Hi! I'm so sorry me and Hally haven't posted much. I have been so caught up in other things...well, you know how that goes. I am making up some new posts this week because I am going to the beach! Please pray that I will have a fun and safe trip.  Also, I wanted to ask you girls something...


This is something I call the "question of the week"! I will ask you a question and you answer it. Whichever answer I like best...the person who commented it will get a prize! (not sure what it is yet...I think it will be something different each time) I will do this MOST (not every) Friday.


So this week's question is.........


What would you do all day if you were a doll?


Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I think we'd do cool things all day, like the toys do in the Toy Story movie.

    Here is a sorry from me, I'm sorry I haven't posted here lately. I'll have a good one for next week.

    Have a great time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's Molls and Hannah here!
We just wanted to let you know before you comment:
1. ABSOLUTELY NO SWEARING
2. NO using God's name in vain.
3. Be nice.