Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy ( Late) Thanksgiving!!

Hi girls!!! How was everyone's thanksgiving? Mine was great. My mom got to see some family, and me and my sisters had a feast!!
 * Blueberry our friend pushed out the deserts eating the last slice of cake.*
 * Grabbing the cake!!!!*
 * Blueberry sad she can't find any dessert*
 Our feast!
 Me and my sister molly!!
 Our dessert table!!!
 Here is our table before we sat at it!
 All of us with our guest!
 My plate. My mom and grandma made all this food out of clay besides the turkey it was a plastic one my mom and dad had.
 Molly's plate.
 Papi ( the dog) and Polar ( the bear) were our special guest!
 
Here is blueberry pushing the dessert table out! We had a fun Thanksgiving with family and friends!!
 
Bye,
June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! It's Molls and Hannah here!
We just wanted to let you know before you comment:
1. ABSOLUTELY NO SWEARING
2. NO using God's name in vain.
3. Be nice.