Tuesday, August 27, 2013

American Girl New Fall Release!!!!

I Love some of these new items:

This is cute, I want it!!
 
This is cute but at a price of $110 I don't think I will be getting any time soon!
 
The Holiday Set is to cute! It's $28 Not to bad.
 
The Snow Fun Set, it's $48 a little to much in my opinion!
 
A New Gymnastics Set an updated McKenna's Gymnastics Set for $85.
 
 
Polar Bear Pajamas for Dolls + Charm for $24. I want this!!!!
 
 
Frosty Fair Isle Set & Puffy Jacket for $24 - $54!!!
 
Brocade Holiday Dress for Dolls + Charm for $36, I LOVE this Dress!!!
 
 
Saige's Sweater Outfit for Dolls & Girls!! This is SO Cute! I love that outfit!!!
 
 
The Bitty Babies are now $80!!??? I wanted one so we can have babies in our Family but now?? I don't think I'm willing to pay $80 for one!!
 
 
So what do you think of the new items?
 
There are so many more cute things go to www.americangirl.com and check it out!!!
 
 
Happy Shopping!!!
 
Thanks,
June

PS
I'm making my Christmas List Now!!!

 


2 comments:

  1. The snow girl is adorable, but there are so many snowmen and women available out there for a lot less and you can make your won to look like this one very easily. I agree they missed the mark on pricing that one.
    Love that a lot of these outfits can be mixed and matched. Wear the blue slippers from the polar bear pajamas with the Fair Isle sweater and leggings for resting after a day on the slopes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right, I love outfits that can be mixed and matched. It makes your wardrobe bigger!! I also agree about the snowmen and women. I think I will look for something a lot cheaper!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's Molls and Hannah here!
We just wanted to let you know before you comment:
1. ABSOLUTELY NO SWEARING
2. NO using God's name in vain.
3. Be nice.