Saturday, May 24, 2014

A Look At My AG Catalouges!!!

Hey There Friends!!!!
It's been so long...
So I'm gonna give you a little tour of my American Girl Catalouges. 
Yep, I got a lot. I'm only gonna show some of them, though. 
This is my oldest Catalouge. It is of March 2012. My best friend gave it to me. The cover has a photo of MAG #49 wearing the Petals and Posies Dress.
This is the smallest Catalouge I own. It was the Gift Guide of 2013.
Here's a little look inside it. 
Saige. ❤️
Sorry about the really bad quality. I'm taking these pics with my IPod Touch, so yeah. 
The January 2014 Catalouge. Not much to say.
A year after March 2012...

Do you have any AG Catalouges? 
•••
Hannah and Madelyn (Molly) ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! It's Molls and Hannah here!
We just wanted to let you know before you comment:
1. ABSOLUTELY NO SWEARING
2. NO using God's name in vain.
3. Be nice.