Saturday, December 28, 2013

AG Etsy Wishlist

Hi!
This is my end of the year etsy wishlist! I edited each picture so they would have the name of the shop they came from.
This one is from the DaisyChains shop. I love the colorful fabric!
This one is from the Gilly Gals shop. It is so cute and fashionable. Heather would approve (lol)!
This outfit is from the greatdeal4girls shop! I LOVE the blue trench coat! It is so cute.
And last, but definitely NOT least, we have an adorable dress from the StylinDolls shop! This is so Molly's style.

I hope you like my post-
Hannah ;)

1 comment:

  1. I really love the first one! Cute! :)

    -Meghan at Girlydolltype.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's Molls and Hannah here!
We just wanted to let you know before you comment:
1. ABSOLUTELY NO SWEARING
2. NO using God's name in vain.
3. Be nice.